Located on one of Seattle’s most coveted streets! Charming 1912 craftsman with some original charm intact. House sits high above the street and has a big backyard. Good sized kitchen, high ceilings, hardwood floors and three bedrooms on the upper level. Bonus room and office on lower level. Great schools, quick commute to downtown Seattle, easy freeway access and businesses nearby! Walk score of 86! Property needs some TLC. This is an awesome opportunity for sweat equity!
- The Fry Guys (2.34 mi)4 reviews
- bb.q Chicken UW (3.27 mi)16 reviews
- The Pink Door (1.96 mi)5198 reviews
- Trader Joe's (0.5 mi)270 reviews
- Grocery Outlet Bargain Market (0.23 mi)87 reviews
- PCC Community Markets - Central District (0.13 mi)4 reviews